SAP Developer (SAP Insurance / SAP Fiori)
- They develop and look after our SAP landscape
- Module support: programming + customizing
- Development of integration scenarios in NON-SAP applications
- Development of ESS, MSS scenarios and FIORI apps
- You actively participate in the design of our IT landscape in the areas of software development and software architecture and actively contribute your ideas by working in house-wide, innovative projects and strategic topics.
- They are communicative, customer-oriented and like to actively participate in the team.
- You have very good analytical skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- They show a high level of dedication and are motivated to continually develop themselves and their knowledge.
- They have a confident demeanor and assertiveness.
- Completed degree in computer science / mathematics or a corresponding vocational training in the IT environment
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in conception and software development as well as module support of SAP applications
Experiences that we also value:
- Knowledge of SAP FI / CO and FS-CD, S4 / FINANCE
- FIORI, OData Services, Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Integration of non-SAP systems
- Module knowledge FS-CML, HCM, SAP-MM
- An open corporate culture in which teamwork and fun at work are important
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for mobile work
- Internal and external further education (eg participation in conferences, hackathons or own communities)