SAP Hybris. SAP Hybris Engineer. SAP Hybris Developer.
As a SAP Hybris Engineer you are responsible for the creation and further development of demanding omni channel E-Commerce solutions for world leading automotive company based on the SAP Hybris platform. Your view of the software development lifecycle allows you to work closely with our software architects, software engineers from other disciplines, such as Software Engineer for Cloud Business Services / for Frontend, and of course our product owners. In your team you will create complex web applications in Java.
You collaborate in a cross functional team and support QA Engineers and Product Owners in meeting the requirements goals. You support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns. You can demonstrate your demand on highest quality standards and innovative know-how by continually improving and supplementing the software with unit tests and hardening it with the latest security standards.
- As a software Engineer SAP Hybris you have a BA/BS degree in a computer related field and/or 4+ years experience in Java programming language or similar language.
- You are writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code as well as having experience in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms.
- You have a solid understanding and practice of agile software development and are comfortable working in collaborative, fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment.
- Core to your skills is a deep knowledge and experience in Spring/Spring MVC, TDD, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services.
- Working with the following Hybris modules is part of your specialized knowledge: WCMS, IMPEX, Flexible search, Cart & OMS.
- You are experienced with source control management (Git, Mercurial, SVN), as well as with build tooling like Ant and Maven.
- Of course working with tools like Junit or Mockito complement your development expertise.
- Your way of working is characterised by team spirit, excellent communication skills in English and high quality standards set to yourself for the artefacts produced.
- You are passionate about frequent automated delivery of high-quality working code.
- State of the art software development
- We love open source.
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- Work in an amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company
- Health insurance (for you and your family)